Friday, May 03, 2013

Loufest tickets = ACQUIRED.

After skirting the event for several years due to weather and only so-so lineups, THIS is the year we jump in with both feet.

LouFest 2013 Lineup:
The Killers
Wilco
The National
Alabama Shakes
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Jim James
Local Natives
Fitz And The Tantrums
Toro Y Moi
Twin Shadow
Trampled By Turtles
WALK THE MOON
Ra Ra Riot
Court Yard Hounds
Icona Pop
Youngblood Hawke
Robert DeLong
Jukebox The Ghost
Wild Belle
The Mowgli’s
Brick + Mortar
Desert Noises
Space Capone
Wild Cub
J. Roddy Walston & The Business
Andrea Davidson
Modoc
The Lonely Biscuits
Kentucky Knife Fight
Tef Poe

I mean, Alabama Shakes and The MAH-FUGGING NATIONAL!? 

SOLD!

Not to mention obvious favorites like The Killers, Wilco and Edward  Sharpe, I can't wait to see Jim James perform AND shake my ass to some Icona Pop and Youngblood Hawke.

AND!  They moved it to September!   It's probably still going to be hot as a mother, but I care not.  It's time to party in the Lou.

1 comment:

  1. I might go. But I won't buy tickets until closer to the date. I'm not a festival fan, but there are some bands here I'd really like to see. Specifically, Wilco, The National, and Edward Sharpe.

    ReplyDelete